Com and Fall in Love, it is not necessary that Love is only for life partner but all those people who deserve!
Sometimes, it is happened that you do not want to love but feel falling in love with someone who is loving for you. In this way, you feel that this is love. This Valentine’s Day offers you a great moment for Love one’s life who never known about love before. Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
When i first saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. ― Maya Angelou
Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.
Falling in love is very real for loving person, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the septic, an ardent zealot. ― E.A. Bucchianeri
When I saw you I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. When you smiled at me i couldn’t keep my heart from racing. When you looked into my eyes that’s all it took for me to fall in love with you. – Lydia
Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can’t help falling in love with you. – Elvis Presley
Signs you’re falling in love
- You’ll read his texts over and over
- You walk really slow when you’re with him
- You pretend to be shy when you’re with him
- While thinking about him, you heart beats faster
- By listening to his voice, you’ll smile for no reason
- While looking at him, you can’t see anyone else
- You start listening to slow songs
- He becomes all you think about
- You get high off of his smell
- You realize you’re always smiling when you think of him
- Even though there was no specific name mentioned, you were thinking about him as you read this.